Star Micronics TSP143III – USB Printer
The TSP143IIIU is a game changing USB POS printer, the first of its kind to be able to connect directly to an iPad or iPhone using the Apple Lightning cable for reliable USB communication and simultaneous charging.
A standard USB receipt printer for traditional POS terminals (including Windows, Android, Linux), the TSP143IIIU can be used with a mobile tablet based system with direct printing from iOS devices via the Apple Supplied (not included with the Printer), providing a truly versatile solution. Retailers can now combine the reliability of cabled terminal POS with the flexibility and advantages of mobile tablet POS without the Bluetooth or WiFi / wired LAN set-up issues around pairing, network infrastructure and connectivity.
- First POS printer to print directly from an iPad or iPhone
- Charging and data transfer between iPad and Printer via standard Lightning to USB cable
- Zero set-up costs literally plug-in & print with only 1 mains cable needed
- Internal power supply
- Connection to a cash drawer as standard
- 250mm / second print speed
- Thin paper capability (0.053 to 0.085)
- Unique futurePRNT software included
- ECO features including horizontal and vertical text reduction and receipt on demand function
- Unique AllReceipts Digital Receipting included from Star Cloud Services
- Fully Energy Star Compliant
This product is NON-RETURNABLE.
Exceptions: Returns for DOA/Warranty defective as per Swift/vendor return policy, Damage in transit as noted on POD & Vendor product recall.