- QuickPOS must be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods, if they are faulty/ damaged or are not the goods ordered.
- According to Australian Consumer Law, businesses are not legally required to accept returns solely due to a change of mind. However, at Quickpos, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service. We understand that circumstances and needs may evolve after a purchase. Therefore, under specific conditions, we may consider accepting your item as a ‘Change of Mind’ return. Please be aware that such returns are not guaranteed and are always subject to our approval. If you have any questions about this policy, Please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 178 614.
Starting from October 1, 2023, for a product to be eligible for a ‘Change of Mind’ return, it must remain in its original, FACTORY SEALED condition. This means we will no longer accept products that have been opened, including those with broken seals or removed shrinkwrap, for ‘Change of Mind’ returns. The only exception to this rule is if you received incorrect advice or were misled by our staff or website regarding a product’s suitability.
- Returns will not be accepted for goods in the following condition:
- Soiled, marked, used or otherwise damaged
- Damaged or missing packaging
- Incomplete products (includes instruction manual, keys etc.)
- Freight on returns will be payable by the customer unless the cause for the return can be directly attributed to QuickPOS.
- If you have selected and bought the wrong product, no return will be applicable.
- QuickPOS – Reserves the right to return at the customers expense goods not complying with this return goods policy.
- QuickPOS – Reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 30% of the value of the goods returned.
- QuickPOS – Reserves the right to charge the shipping cost from the customer.
- Free Shipping- QuickPOS provides Australia wide FREE SHIPPING on orders over $600.
“While all care is taken to advertise correct pricing of products, sometimes prices fluctuate without necessarily our knowledge. This could be due to a rise in manufacturing costs, rise or fall of currency and other such factors. In such rare cases, Quick POS promptly informs the customers. We appreciate the understanding of our customers to either conform to difference in pricing or demand a refund.”