Digital Media Player
Digital Media Displays (27)
Digital Media Touch System (1)
Digital Media Accessories (2)
Digital Media Players & Industrial Computing
Digital Media players are devices that are used in play media on Media display devices at the industry as well as home entertainment. Various industries like Finance & banking, corporate, transportation, retail, leisure & entertainment is using display devices for promotion and marketing its own and client products and services or display the important message for internal communication.
AOPEN Digital Engine
AOPEN Digital Engine series consists of a range of computing devices that provide an outstanding platform in applied computing.
The AOPEN Digital Engine series are classified from value, mid to high end. This selection is based on CPU power, graphic performance, active/passive cooling, and price.
The small form factor makes it ideal to integrate into a kiosk or POS system or simply mount it behind the display. All systems have passed shock and vibration tests to ensure performance in rigorous environments. Some of our devices are fanless, making them ideal for tough environments or for installation in moving vehicles.
All devices are built with excellence in mind, from a basic bare system to a state-of-the-art solution.
Digital Signage in Retail
The Demand for Digital signage devices are increasing exponentially due to the technology evolved. Consumers are increasingly demanding when it comes to in-store communications. A well-structured retail environment and the accompanying signage can make a fundamental difference in the decision-making the process of the customer. Attract, inform and inspire your consumer with your unique digital signage strategy.
The future holds, even more, excitement for in-store communications. Retailers will be able to take the experience much further by hooking the digital content in with the physical space. Mobile commerce and smart communications technology have enjoyed signification adoption globally with further growth predicted for the coming years.
There are multiple ways in which a digital signage strategy can be deployed in retail:
- Influence consumer behavior with the right message at the right time and the right place. Digital media such as video and animated text can gain the interest of passers-by.
- Inform and entertain your customers during their shopping experience. Help them find the way in the store or provide additional information about products by using selection menus.
- Tease your customers with interactive content, provide exclusive promotions or make use of gamification to engage with your customer.
- Use digital signage to reinvent bothersome processes such as queuing, into a more customer friendly experience with self-service kiosks for example.
- Get to know your consumer by using loyalty programs that connect with the consumer in-store based on shopping behavior. Scan your card or track your consumer based on iBeacon technology.
- Analyze shopping behavior based on age, gender, viewing time or click behavior and gain valuable insight that can strengthen the marketing campaign.