CAS ER JR Price Computing Scale
- 4 direct PLU key
- Zero, Tare, Auto Power-Off, Low Battery Indication
- AC & Rechargeable battery operation
- Dust & Splash-proof protection cover
- Dual interval for better accuracy
- LCD Display with Blue Backlight
- Trade Approved
- Blue LCD Backlight
|Model||ER Jr series|
|Max. Capacity (kg)||3/6||6/15||15/30|
|External resolution||1/3,000 (Dual interval)|
|Display digit||5/6/6 (weight/unit price/total price)|
|Display type||LCD with Blue Backlight|
|Operating temp.||-10°C ~ 40°C|
|Power||Rechargeable Battery, 12V DC Adapter|
|Battery Life||180hrs (LCD)|
|Platter size (mm)||290(W) x 209(D)|
|Dimensions (mm)||Standard type: 304(W) x 324(D) x 112(H)
Pole type: 304(W) x 324(D) x 413(H)
|Product Weight (kg)||Standard type: 3.5
Pole type: 4.8
Policy Change – Trade Certification.
We offer an additional service of Trade Certification on trade approved models. This service is to help keep costs of ‘Call out / Onsite Certification’ down and speed up the process. However, the stamping service itself, is carried out by a third party which we organise on your behalf. We are not able to certify scales ourselves.
A certified scale must go through a variety of tests before completion. Once the scale passes, it is immediately packed up and sent out. Unfortunately, there are a few occasions where certified scales have reached their destination and have lost their calibration/zero range. This is due to poor handling by the individual couriers. Poor handling is not the fault of the Client, Dealer, Certification Team or CAS Australia, so we ask you to take into consideration the following changes in our policy regarding Trade Certification and issues from poor handling before ordering additional certification. Especially if your location is remote, as it may be a better option for the certification to be carried out onsite.
CAS offers trade verification service under the following condition:
• CAS will accept no responsibility for freight to or from our office regarding faults associated with verification upon delivery, we can offer a re-verification free of charge if reported within 1 month of the issued Invoice. All freight charges will apply.